Let us help you to support your employees' financial wellbeing
With Pay4Sure sick pay insurance, you can fulfil your duty of care by providing your employees with financial and emotional support when they are ill or injured for an extended period of time. This wellbeing product comes at no cost to you, the employer, as premiums are employee-funded through convenient payroll deduction.
How can we help?
Pay4Sure is a sickness and injury benefit that bridges the statutory pay gap by paying employees who are off for more than 30 consecutive calendar days an income for up to 6 months. Pay4Sure:
- Provides a substitute income if an employee finds themselves unable to work due to long-term illness or injury
- Gives employees immediate access to a telephone helpline and GP consultation service
- Demonstrates a duty of care
- Provides employees with peace of mind, allowing them to focus on getting better
- Helps foster good relationships with your employees
Pay4Sure also offers emotional support and medical advice
- 24/7 counselling and information helpline - provides an early source of practical and emotional support for employees, advice on legal, medical, health and wellbeing issues, as well as offering a counselling service and information on financial matters, including a debt advice service
- GP consultation service - access to a fully-qualified GP via a 24/7, 365 days-a-year telephone helpline
Monthly premiums start from as little as £10.41*, paid simply through payroll deduction.
Pay4Sure sick pay insurance comes at no cost to you, the employer.
Premiums are employee-funded through convenient payroll deduction. The policy is taken out by you, the employer, and gives your employees the option to opt-in. Our dedicated team of advisers can visit your workplace and explain to your employees what Pay4Sure is, and how they can join their employer-supported sick pay insurance.
To find out more, click the 'contact us' button, or download further information to the right.
* Insurance Premium Tax is included. Terms and conditions apply.