Care4 life insurance
Many of us will never have considered death planning, but did you know...
With Care4 life insurance, a cash lump sum on death is payable to your estate. The money can be spent in any way, maybe as an investment for your loved ones or to act as a funeral insurance to cover funeral expenses.
Death planning is something that many of us may not have considered but did you know...
- Between 2004 and 2011, the average cost of a funeral in the UK rose from just under £2,000 to just over £3,000 - an increase of about 60%*
- The additional costs of flowers, memorial stones, announcements, catering at a wake etc., have spiralled to an average of £7,248*
*Source: Sun Life Direct's Cost of Dying Report 2011
Things to know about Care4:
- Choose from either £5,000, £10,000 or £20,000 benefit level
- Individual and couple cover available
- Subject to the terms of the insurance, the benefit is payable to your estate after your death
- Anyone aged 18-69, who normally resides in the United Kingdom, can apply for cover
- Premiums are based on the level of cover you choose and the age of the oldest person to be insured
- Premiums increase with age and are based on the age of the oldest person insured
- The sum insured is paid tax-free under current legislation