Make a will today
If you die without making a will, your estate will be dealt with under the rules of intestacy. Depending on the value of your estate, that could mean that your spouse may not receive everything if you die, and your unmarried partner may end up with nothing.
In partnership with leading law firm Irwin Mitchell, BHSF offers you access to a quick and simple will writing service, which offers peace of mind, and could save your loved ones time, money and anguish. Irwin Mitchell's specialist Wills team can help you to:
- Provide a written record of your wishes
- Ensure your assets are distributed correctly in the event of your death
- Appoint a guardian to care for your children if they were orphaned
- Give particular items or keepsakes of sentimental value to named people
- Donate money to charity
- Mitigate the effect of inheritance tax or future care fees
- Tell your loved ones your preferred funeral arrangements
BHSF and Irwin Mitchell also offer a Lasting Power of Attorney - Finance and Property service, producing a legal document allowing you to plan what should happen to your finances and agree who can make decisions for you if you become unable to decide for yourself.
Apply online today quickly and easily, using the online will writing service
For a no-obligation chat about the services available, call 0330 123 9631 or email the Wills team: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'BHSF'.
BHSF has a contractual relationship and financial arrangement with Irwin Mitchell as an introducer to their services. Irwin Mitchell is independent from BHSF and will provide you with impartial and confidential advice. Any contractual relationship will be solely between Irwin Mitchell and you (the client). Under no circumstances will you be asked to reimburse Irwin Mitchell for any payment BHSF makes to Irwin Mitchell.