Keep employees healthy with 24/7 access to a GP
Many employees have long commutes into their workplace, so getting an appointment to fit around their work commitments can be tricky. This is where we can help.
Our GP consultation service gives employees and their families access to a 24/7 GP helpline, online video appointments with a doctor, and a private prescription service, private open referrals and private fit notes. This way, employees can easily access GP support without having to take time off work.
Our service doesn’t just save employers and their employees time. It also encourages employees to prioritise their health and wellbeing, making for a healthier and more productive workforce.
“Being able to speak with a doctor so quickly really eased my mind and immediately helped reduce the levels of stress I was going through”.
Here are just some of the benefits to employers:
- Encourages better health and wellbeing across the business
- Confidential, free service for employees
- Helps to manage sickness absence through early intervention
- Employees don’t need to take time off work to speak to a GP
- A healthier workforce can increase productivity
- Cost-effective way to promote good employee wellbeing
- Simple process to set up with minimal admin
- Attractive employee benefit
- Demonstrates Duty of Care to employees
Telephone helpline: Round-the-clock support from a GP, with no limit on consultation time or the number of times employees can call.
Video consultations: Face-to-face appointments with a doctor can offer more in-depth advice. Booked initially via telephone, video consultations are available 7 days a week between 08:00am and 10:00pm.
Electronic private prescriptions: Our doctors can issue private prescriptions that can be delivered via an online pharmacy directly to an employees’ workplace or home.
Medical information database: Employees can access health, disease, lifestyle and travel info on more than 1,000 topics.
Here’s how it benefits employees:
- Convenience: Employees can speak to a GP at any time of the day and night, from wherever they are in the world
- Peace of mind: Issues of all sizes can be discussed in confidence with a doctor
- Choice: Employees have the option to speak over the phone or use the video consultation service
- Quality: All of our doctors are GMC registered, licenced and fit to practice
- Support for the whole family: Partners and children can benefit from the service too
How does it work?
Employees simply call the 24/7 helpline, where they’ll speak to an experienced member of the customer service team who will book either a telephone or video appointment with a GP between 08:00am – 10:00pm (esxcluding Bank Holidays). One of our doctors calls the employee back at the appointed time and the consultation begins.
With no time limit, employees can speak to a clinician for as long as necessary about any concerns or symptoms.
The service is not a replacement for an employee’s own NHS GP. They may still need to see their own GP or contact the emergency services if the doctor feels it is necessary. Employees should not use the service for emergencies or urgent conditions as this may delay necessary treatment.
Apply and buy online
Start making a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of your employees today. It’s simple to give your employees access to our 24/7 GP helpline – just click on the ‘apply and buy’ button below.
Important info you need to know:
- Cover can start on the 1st of the following month
- We’ll send you PDF marketing materials to the email address provided
- This service will be contracted for 12 months
- Management info can be provided on request
Find out more about our health and wellbeing services: