Life can prove a struggle at any point in time but, naturally, there will be a lot of people feeling anxious or depressed about the current health crisis. The threat of illness and the challenges of self-isolating can take a toll on your mental health but BHSF RISE is here to help.
Health and wellbeing service
BHSF RISE is our revolutionary service offering employees personalised, on-demand advice and support from a breadth of expert mental health, financial and legal providers – a package of support unequalled within the employee welfare industry.
What is BHSF RISE? Watch this short video to find out.
BHSF RISE is a tailored service built around an individual’s specific needs – in particular, their mental health wellbeing. No matter the complexity of an individual’s case, BHSF RISE will be by their side until a resolution is reached.
Currently, only 4-6% of employees use an EAP*, when in reality, the need is far greater with 40%* of absences currently due to mental health issues.
*Heidi Stewart, Group Chief Executive
Want to know more?
Make a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of your employees.
We’d love to talk to you about BHSF RISE. Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
BHSF RISE not only benefits employees, but it’s also great for employers:
- The right support at the right time for everyone
- Helps to reduce absenteeism and presenteeism
- Reduces stress and anxiety across your workforce
- Saves you time, as our dedicated case managers will own each case where appropriate
- Wider breadth of services and advice available
- The ideal solution for your company’s wellbeing goals and commitments
- Services which can be accessed via self-referral, by line managers or occupational health teams
Key features and benefits available through BHSF RISE:
- 24/7 counselling and advice line
- 24/7 health and wellbeing advice and support
- Face to face counselling service
- 24/7 telephone access to personal legal information and support
- 24/7 telephone access to personal financial and debt information and support
- Access to a GP 24/7 online or by phone
- Unlimited call length, no time restraints
- Dedicated Case Manager
- MyMindPal, an online interactive mental fitness tool
- Comprehensive care and special needs support service provided by Grace Consulting
- Psychiatric assessment and complex cases
- Access to online resources including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy workbooks