Helping employees’ pay go further with savings on well-known brands
Who doesn’t love a discount? Saving money on the weekly food shop, day trips with the kids, the summer holiday or dinner out on date night, could be the added bonus your employees are looking for. With hundreds of discounts available, there’s something for everyone on our online site.
Our website is simple to use, with online discounts split into eight categories:
- Home and garden
- Eating out
- Attractions and days out
- Health and beauty
- Finance and services
Savings on the move
Your employees can take advantage of the Vectis Card to make savings in their local area, throughout the UK.
Plus these employer benefits too:
- Encourages employee engagement at a low-cost
- Can improve satisfaction among a workforce
- Attractive employee benefit when recruiting for new talent
- Stores all staff benefits in one place
We can also help employers communicate existing staff benefits with their employees. You have the option to customise the site to reflect your brand by using your logo, chosen name for the site and brand colours. You can also promote existing offers in your unique ‘Benefits of Employment’ area and also choose your own URL.
How does it work?
Choose from our standard site or upgrade to a branded site for an additional cost. Employees can start using the site immediately, they simply need to register with your Scheme ID Number.
Show your employees you care and start saving them money. Click on apply and buy to sign up today!
Apply and buy online
Start making a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of your employees today. It’s simple to give your employees access to our online discounts platform – just click on the ‘apply and buy’ button below.
Important info you need to know:
- Cover can start in six weeks
- In order to access the service, you’ll receive a scheme ID and url unique to your organisation
- We’ll send PDF marketing materials to the email address provided
- This service will be contracted for 24 months
- Management info can be provided on request
Find out more about our health and wellbeing services: