The health cash plan offers excellent value-for-money cover towards your healthcare costs, is inexpensive and has a simple joining and claiming process. Please review the policy details of the health cash plan by clicking on the policy details link on the right-hand side.
Employees can claim cash reimbursement towards the cost of your everyday healthcare including optical and dental bills, therapy treatments, diagnostic health consultations and health screening. Also included is 24/7, 365 days-a-year access to a GP consultation service.
- Three levels of cover to choose from
- Anyone aged 16 or over, who normally resides in the United Kingdom, can apply. Personal and family cover – children can be covered on a family plan until their 18th birthday
- Cover starts from as little as £6.94* per month
- Upgrade premiums are payable through convenient payroll deduction
- We pay 90% of eligible claims within two working days of receipt
- Upgrade for higher benefits or to add your family
- No medical required
Do your employees find it difficult to get a convenient GP appointment?
Included in the health cash plan is a GP consultation service, providing access 24/7, 365 days a year to professional advice by a fully-qualified GP.
Are they looking for information on legal and financial matters?
Included in the health cash plan is a confidential telephone helpline which you can access as many times as you like, day or night, for information on a range of issues including legal, financial and relationship matters.
If you would like further information please contact BHSF on 0121 629 1266 or [email protected].
*Premium based on Bronze personal cover. Premiums are payable by payroll deduction. You are eligible to claim immediately from the start date of your policy, with the exception of maternity payment (10 month qualifying period) and for pre-existing conditions, which result in a hospital-related claim (2 year qualifying period).