Helping you take control of your finances!
BHSF has teamed up with Citysave to help you manage your money through a budget account and household bill paying service.
Citysave Credit Union was established in 1987. It is a not-for-profit financial organisation that serves anyone that lives or works in Birmingham and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (FRN: 213258).
What is a credit union?
A credit union is owned, managed and operated by the members and the benefits include:
- Access to a secure, regular savings plan
- Facility to pay savings directly from payroll (for eligible members only)
- Affordable loans with no arrangement fees or early repayment fees
- Free life cover on all loans
- Free monthly text of your balance
Citysave offer a wide range of services from savings to low-cost, ethical loan products. If it is a long-term savings plan or a short-term Payday loan, they have something for you!
Citysave now offer a Budget and Bill Paying Service to help you take control of your finances.
- Take out a loan product and delay your first repayment on your loan! Borrow money and do not pay it back until month two.
- Open up a 90 Day Cash ISA and earn yourself one free withdrawal without incurring a penalty charge.
Please click here to become a member today.