To mark World Mental Health Day, we shine a light on BHSF RISE, a tailored health and wellbeing service built around an employee’s specific needs.
BHSF RISE offers personalised, on-demand advice and support from a breadth of expert mental health, financial and legal providers, a package of support unequalled within the employee welfare industry.
BHSF RISE has been utilised to great effect during the Covid-19 pandemic, particularly among furloughed employees.
Each BHSF RISE client is offered an in-depth assessment to ascertain their best course of specialist treatment.
One recent BHSF RISE client said: “I was in a very dark place and having someone to talk to and listen was excellent. It has really helped me with my mood and helped me deal with my issues.”
Another remarked: “I feel like my problems were important and I wasn’t just being unreasonable. Everyone I spoke to was professional and really listened to what I had to say.
“I feel I have some goals I can work on now which will lead me to be happier which I didn’t think was possible.”
The benefits of BHSF RISE include:
- 24/7 counselling and advice line
- 24/7 health and wellbeing advice and support
- Face-to-face counselling service
- 24/7 telephone access to personal legal information and support
- 24/7 telephone access to personal financial and debt information and support
- Access to a GP 24/7 online or by phone
- Dedicated Case Manager
- Support for carers
- Psychiatric assessment and complex cases
- Access to online resources including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy workbooks
As a further nod to World Mental Health Day, BHSF has created a community hub called Inner Peace, an online platform which allows users to share their experiences and mental health journeys.