Carer support services
Your Care Support, powered by Tutella, is support for employees with caring responsibilities
Powered by Tutella, Your Care Support is a one stop resource for care advice,
Managing that work/life balance can be difficult at the best of times. Throw in caring responsibilities for elderly parents on top of looking after kids, and it can be a recipe for high levels of stress and immediate need for time off work to sort out your care support. 24% of the working population are now carers and this is going to grow to close to 40% by 2030.
We can help to take some of those pressures away by putting employees in touch with the key experts to help them navigate the health and social care system, including where to find care, how to fund it and what to expect from social services and the care services.
Did you know that around 60% of the population have to fund their own care now and 80% of the adult population don’t have any plans in place for care. Sometimes, we just need someone to take the strain and to guide us through the minefield of health and care. Specialist legal advice is critical and this is where we come in.
How does it work?
Employees simply call the 24/7 helpline, where they’ll speak to an experienced care consultant who will listen to their needs and prepare a personalised plan for them.
Care Consultants will then take them through their care plan, offer expert advice and answer any questions.
Employees will also have access to regular check-ins to make sure the plan remains appropriate.
What is included:
- Emergency or back up care
- Helpline service that offers expert care advice
- GP Helpline provides access to a fully qualified GP 24/7
- A personalised social platform designed to connect carers with family and friends
- Specialist support and advice on care, medical costs, property, funding and legal help.
- Build a more focussed and resilient workforce
- Encourages better employee stress management across your organisation
- Helps reduce absentee rates and staff turnover
- Demonstrate a duty of care to your employees
- Supports a positive relationship between you and your employees
- Access to expert advice for peace of mind
- Provides a confidential and free service at the point of use
- Supports an individual through a difficult time
- Helps achieve a harmonious work-life balance
- No limit on service use and access
Apply and buy online
Start making a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of your employees today. It’s simple to give your employees access to Your Care Support – just click on the ‘apply and buy’ button below.
Important info you need to know:
- Cover can start on the 1st of the following month
- We’ll send PDF marketing materials to the email address provided
- This service will be contracted for 12 months
- Management info can be provided on request
Find out more about our health and wellbeing services: