Carer support services
Your Care Support, powered by Tutella, is support for employees with caring responsibilities
Managing that work/life balance can be difficult at the best of times. Throw in caring responsibilities for elderly parents on top of looking after kids, and it can be a recipe for high levels of stress and immediate need for time off work to sort out your care support. 24% of the working population are now carers and this is going to grow to close to 40% by 2030.
We can help to take some of those pressures away by putting employees in touch with the key experts to help them navigate the health and social care system, including where to find care, how to fund it and what to expect from social services and the care services.
Did you know that around 60% of the population have to fund their own care now and 80% of the adult population don’t have any plans in place for care. Sometimes, we just need someone to take the strain and to guide us through the minefield of health and care. Specialist legal advice is critical and this is where we come in.
Your Care Support, powered by Tutella, can provide individual plans and resources to suit your individual needs. We help employees by providing them with independent information and practical advice
Our care support includes:
- Emergency or back-up care
- An expert helpline
- Specialist advice on things like care, medical costs, property, funding and legal help
- 24/7 access to a GP
- A social platform designed to connect carers with family and friends
Apply and buy online
Start making a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of your employees today. It’s simple to give your employees access to Your Care Support – just click on the ‘apply and buy’ button below.
Important info you need to know:
- Cover can start on the 1st of the following month
- We’ll send PDF marketing materials to the email address provided
- This service will be contracted for 12 months
- Management info can be provided on request
How can employees access it?
Your Care Support is available in three different ways:
- As part of our health and wellbeing app – BHSF Connect
- In our benefits booklets, along with lots of other great staff benefits
- On its own – make it part of an employee wellbeing programme